A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Scaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Scaven is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scaven
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Scaven Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaven graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scaven has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scaven DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Scaven practice?
- Dr. Christopher Scaven has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Scaven practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.