A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Scaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Scaven is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scaven
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Scaven Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaven graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scaven has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scaven DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Scaven practice?
- Dr. Christopher Scaven has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Scaven practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.