by Matt Farrell on Sep 24th, 2016

I like his direct responses to my questions and his ability to communicate my options between physical therapy right away or straight to an MRI. I am confident I am getting the best care possible.

by Kelly Humphrey on Aug 15th, 2016

Excellent! I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Spagnuola and his expertise.

by Lynne Moffler on Aug 7th, 2016

Excellent experience with Dr Spagnola takes times with patients highly recommend.

by Francis Blankenship on Aug 3rd, 2016

As always Dr. Spagnuola is a great doctor to work with.

by Toby Tanner on Jul 27th, 2016

Very informative. Explained everything fully. Extremely happy with the doctor and his staff.

by Jamey Salazar on Jul 21st, 2016

Very efficient, informative and quick!

by Mel Curtis on Jul 20th, 2016

Dr Spagnuola was very nice and was efficient.

by Jennifer Carson on Jul 13th, 2016

Very positive environment, friendly staff and very professional .

by Ashley Day on Jul 11th, 2016

Worth the wait. Great doctor. I am feeling really good

by Evelyn Sanzone on Jul 8th, 2016

Very awesome and easy to understand.

by Kasey Thomas on Jul 3rd, 2016

Brief but very informative.

by Jean Obrien on Jun 30th, 2016

Doctor is very good I am very happy with his job.

by Tyler Leon on Jun 22nd, 2016

I had a great experience with the dr. It was worth the wait!

by Susan French on Jun 21st, 2016

Very good doctor.

by Hill Creekmore on Jun 18th, 2016

Dr Spagnola was a pleasure to meet with. he is a true professional.

by Carrie Leach on Jun 14th, 2016

Amazing doctor.

by Wayne Roberts on Jun 13th, 2016

Really great doctor

by John Sagona Jr. on Jun 3rd, 2016

For never having any type of surgery nor in 30 pus years of never going to the doctors this experience was pleasurable. All my questions were answered. I had no apprehension going into the surgery. I felt as if he was a long time friend versus a surgeon I just met. Thank you

by Diane Shuster on May 12th, 2016

Very good would recommend him to family and friends.

by Tonya Johns on May 11th, 2016

The doctor was very understanding and helpful. The staff is kind. I am feeling great!!!

by Lee Duke on Apr 29th, 2016

Dr Spagnuola was excellent. He really took the time to understand and treat my son's sport injury.

by Jody Larson on Apr 27th, 2016

Dr was very nice

by Ryan Hughes on Apr 24th, 2016

Took the time to explain everything in detail. Listened to my concerns.

by William White on Apr 15th, 2016

Great all around, just wish I knew the doctor better but besides that, I am very happy!!

by Payton Malone on Apr 9th, 2016

Very helpful professional wonderful doctor and person.

by Jackie Daugherty on Apr 8th, 2016

Recommended to everyone. Surgery went well very satisfied.

Apr 1st, 2016

Amazing experience .

Mar 18th, 2016

I have had pain in the past, and Dr. Spagnuola was my treating dr., and my pain since has been well managed.

Mar 17th, 2016

Very profession. Efficent professional.

Mar 7th, 2016

Great staff and great doctor!

Mar 5th, 2016

Very good.

Mar 3rd, 2016

Dr Spagnuola is a great doctor! thorough and clear explanation of injury and course of treatment. we lovDr Spags!

Feb 29th, 2016

Doctor is very informed and pers onalble.

Feb 21st, 2016

Very impressed with everyone ... the facility runs like a well oiled machine!

Feb 17th, 2016

Dr Spagnola was excellent as always.

Feb 14th, 2016

Great interpreter and relayed information to a 'T'! Very caring and positive.

Feb 12th, 2016

very pleased with my first visit.

by Good doctor on Feb 11th, 2016

The wait time is a bit too long. To have to wait an hour to see the doctor is terrible.

Feb 10th, 2016

Very pleased.

Feb 9th, 2016

Good descriptive explanations. Practical in his approach.

Feb 7th, 2016

Thank you for the kind and informative demeanor. Pleasant experience, pleasant staff.

Feb 6th, 2016

Very excellent appointment. On time and hopefully injection will do the trick.

Jan 17th, 2016

Great listener, thoughtful responses.

Jan 16th, 2016

Doctor was very helpful, and understanding of the specific pain I was feeling.

Jan 13th, 2016

Good doctor took his time and explained everything .

Jan 8th, 2016

Dr.Spagnola saw my son and was very thorough and informative. Excellent physician.

Jan 6th, 2016

I am a repeat patient of dr Spagnuola over many years and I trust him completely.

Jan 5th, 2016

Everyone was professional and very comforting.

Jan 3rd, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by the wait time. The whole process took less than an hour.

Dec 30th, 2015

Very thorough and compassionate. Highly recommended.

by Good doctor on Dec 28th, 2015

Long wait, but dr was good.

Dec 24th, 2015

Excellent as always!

Dec 17th, 2015

Excellent service doctor was very polite and informative much appreciated thank you.

Dec 14th, 2015

Dr. Spagnoula is a compassionate, knowledgable and outstanding physician.

Dec 8th, 2015

Everything good no complaints .

Dec 7th, 2015

Doctor and his staff were great!

Dec 5th, 2015

Great and friendly staff and Doctor.

Dec 2nd, 2015

Dr was very helpful answered all are concerns...was very pleased.

Dec 1st, 2015

Dr spagnola is the best. He listened, gave recommendations and explained why. And gave me tips for drug usage and a primary care doctor referral and tips to get the best result with office staff.

Nov 30th, 2015

Very pleasant and professional doctors and stuff.

Nov 26th, 2015

Dr Spagnuola saw me on short notice. I was taken in quickly.

Nov 24th, 2015

The doctor was great, he was very thorough with the check ups and I felt that I got excellent care.

Nov 23rd, 2015

Excellent doctors and staff. Listens well and are caring.

Nov 20th, 2015

I was injuried over the weekend and Dr.spagnuola was able to get me in right away.

Nov 18th, 2015

Great office staff in freehold was great.

Jun 24th, 2015

Good-quick.

May 13th, 2015

Dr Spagnuola was very nice and very clear to explain my treatment plan and I am feel very comfort the way he is as professional.

May 9th, 2015

Explained things well. Offered choices with explanation of the likely results and alternatives. Had to wait a rather long time to get an injection after being told it would be just a moment.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you were satisfied with the explanations of your treatment options and the expected results. We regret the delay in administering your injection - sometimes unexpected emergencies arise that orient us away from attending to our immediate patient. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience. If you would like to discuss your experience in greater detail, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience. In the meanwhile, we wish you the best.

May 7th, 2015

Dr. Spagnoula was fabulous. He treated my shoulder with 2procedures and I have to say I have not felt better. Great doctor who gets to know his patients.

Colin D Regn show details Colin D Regn
Apr 16th, 2015

Personable, fast, and informative. The Brick staff is top-notch!

Dec 10th, 2014

Dr. Spagnuola and his staff are wonderful to deal with! Its refreshing to be greeted by friendly smiles, making the visit a much better experince.

Glad my PCP recommended Dr. Spagnuola show details Glad my PCP recommended Dr. Spagnuola
Oct 17th, 2014

Very helpful, thorough and efficient.

Oct 9th, 2014

Am confident Dr. Spagnuola is treating my shoulder properly. He is understanding and willing to listen to my complaining.

Oct 5th, 2014

he has been very helpful and listens carefully. very understanding of my issues.

Oct 4th, 2014

Dr Spagnuola was very knowledgable and nice. He also was very helpful in accessing injury as workers comp.

Oct 1st, 2014

very good experience i cant wait to come back.

Sep 29th, 2014

very helpful and professional.

Sep 27th, 2014

Dr. Spagnoula's staff was absolutely wonderful. There was no wait time in the waiting room nor in the exam room. Dr. Spagnuola has the bedside manner of a saint. Extremely professional but truly cares about his patients.

Sep 14th, 2014

INFORMATIVE.

Sep 6th, 2014

love dr, spag.

Aug 29th, 2014

This Dr was very professional.and answered all of questions.

Aug 12th, 2014

very pleased with my care and treatment by Dr and staff. Explanation of injury was thorough and easy to understand.

Jul 18th, 2014

The Doctor was very good in every way one of the best experience of have had.

Jun 28th, 2014

Great office visit

Jun 9th, 2014

Dr Spagnuola is excellent in his practice. The treatment and guidance received is stellar. Would highly recommend him and staff to others in need.

May 9th, 2014

It's always a pleasure being seen by Dr. Spagnuola. He always takes the time to find out what brought us to his office and clearly explains his diagnosis and prognosis. All of my children have had wonderful experiences. His staff is also very polite, friendly and warm. Even though you may be walking out with crutches, a boot or prescription for PT they make it the best possible experience!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Michele L on Feb 21st, 2014

My daughter is a dancer and she hurt her knee after a competition. We feared the worst, we scheduled an appointment with Dr. Spagnuola. The staff was great and Dr. Spagnuola told us it was just a sprain. He told her to rest her knee and gave her medication for the swelling. He was very nice and patient with my daughter.