May 13th, 2015

Dr Spagnuola was very nice and very clear to explain my treatment plan and I am feel very comfort the way he is as professional.

May 9th, 2015

Explained things well. Offered choices with explanation of the likely results and alternatives. Had to wait a rather long time to get an injection after being told it would be just a moment.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you were satisfied with the explanations of your treatment options and the expected results. We regret the delay in administering your injection - sometimes unexpected emergencies arise that orient us away from attending to our immediate patient. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience. If you would like to discuss your experience in greater detail, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience. In the meanwhile, we wish you the best.

May 7th, 2015

Dr. Spagnoula was fabulous. He treated my shoulder with 2procedures and I have to say I have not felt better. Great doctor who gets to know his patients.

Colin D Regn show details Colin D Regn
Apr 16th, 2015

Personable, fast, and informative. The Brick staff is top-notch!

Dec 10th, 2014

Dr. Spagnuola and his staff are wonderful to deal with! Its refreshing to be greeted by friendly smiles, making the visit a much better experince.

Glad my PCP recommended Dr. Spagnuola show details Glad my PCP recommended Dr. Spagnuola
Oct 17th, 2014

Very helpful, thorough and efficient.

Oct 9th, 2014

Am confident Dr. Spagnuola is treating my shoulder properly. He is understanding and willing to listen to my complaining.

Oct 5th, 2014

he has been very helpful and listens carefully. very understanding of my issues.

Oct 4th, 2014

Dr Spagnuola was very knowledgable and nice. He also was very helpful in accessing injury as workers comp.

Oct 1st, 2014

very good experience i cant wait to come back.

Sep 29th, 2014

very helpful and professional.

Sep 27th, 2014

Dr. Spagnoula's staff was absolutely wonderful. There was no wait time in the waiting room nor in the exam room. Dr. Spagnuola has the bedside manner of a saint. Extremely professional but truly cares about his patients.

Sep 14th, 2014

INFORMATIVE.

Sep 6th, 2014

love dr, spag.

Aug 29th, 2014

This Dr was very professional.and answered all of questions.

Aug 12th, 2014

very pleased with my care and treatment by Dr and staff. Explanation of injury was thorough and easy to understand.

Jul 18th, 2014

The Doctor was very good in every way one of the best experience of have had.

Jun 28th, 2014

Great office visit

Jun 9th, 2014

Dr Spagnuola is excellent in his practice. The treatment and guidance received is stellar. Would highly recommend him and staff to others in need.

May 9th, 2014

It's always a pleasure being seen by Dr. Spagnuola. He always takes the time to find out what brought us to his office and clearly explains his diagnosis and prognosis. All of my children have had wonderful experiences. His staff is also very polite, friendly and warm. Even though you may be walking out with crutches, a boot or prescription for PT they make it the best possible experience!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Michele L on Feb 21st, 2014

My daughter is a dancer and she hurt her knee after a competition. We feared the worst, we scheduled an appointment with Dr. Spagnuola. The staff was great and Dr. Spagnuola told us it was just a sprain. He told her to rest her knee and gave her medication for the swelling. He was very nice and patient with my daughter.