A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Streeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Streeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Streeter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeter graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Streeter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Streeter MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Streeter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Streeter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Streeter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See Boise Psychiatrists.