A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Streeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Streeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streeter
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Streeter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Streeter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeter graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Streeter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Streeter MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Streeter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Streeter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Streeter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See Boise Psychiatrists.