A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Strouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Strouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Strouse, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strouse graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strouse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Strouse MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Strouse practice?
- Dr. Christopher Strouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Strouse practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.