A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Troy Martin MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Martin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Martin practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlesville, OK.
See McKinney Internists.