A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tisdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tisdel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tisdel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisdel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tisdel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Leighton Tisdel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Tisdel practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tisdel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Tisdel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.