A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vanderzant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vanderzant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vanderzant, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderzant graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vanderzant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center
- Shannon Hosp
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Vanderzant DO is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Vanderzant practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vanderzant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Vanderzant practices Neurology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TX.
See San Angelo Neurologists.