A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wolf, Emergency Physician, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wolf, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Memory Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Rusk Rehabilitation Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Wolf DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Wolf practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wolf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Physiatrists.