A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Kalatzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Kalatzis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Kalatzis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalatzis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kalatzis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Antonios Kalatzis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christos A. Kalatzis practice?
- Dr. Christos Kalatzis has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Kalatzis practices Anesthesiology near Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA.
See Palos Verdes Peninsula Anesthesiologists.