A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy M Jackson MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christy M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Christy Jackson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christy Jackson practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.