A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christy Jackson practice?
Dr. Christy Jackson practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.