A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chrystia Slywotzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slywotzky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slywotzky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slywotzky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Slywotzky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chrystia Marta Slywotzky MD is a female Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chrystia M. Slywotzky practice?
- Dr. Chrystia Slywotzky has 1 office location.
Dr. Chrystia Slywotzky practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.