Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chrystia Slywotzky
Dr. Chrystia Slywotzky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Slywotzky is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Gouverneur Hospital and Bellevue Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Chrystia Slywotzky has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Chrystia Slywotzky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Nicole Hindman
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Beth Wadler
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Phillip Kivitz
New York, NY 0.01 mi52