A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukueke Okezie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chukueke Okezie, ABOS Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okezie
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Okezie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukueke Okezie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okezie graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Okezie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chukueke Tobenna Okezie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Chukueke T. Okezie practice?
- Dr. Chukueke Okezie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chukueke Okezie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.