A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwosu graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Nwosu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chukwuemeka G Nwosu MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chukwuemeka G. Nwosu practice?
- Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu practices Family Medicine near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Primary Care Doctors.