A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwosu
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nwosu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwosu graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Nwosu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chukwuemeka G Nwosu MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chukwuemeka G. Nwosu practice?
- Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu practices Family Medicine near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Takoma Park Primary Care Doctors.