A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun-Kuan Kuan Yang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chun-Kuan K. Yang practice?
- Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.