A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun-Kuan Kuan Yang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chun-Kuan K. Yang practice?
- Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chun-Kuan Yang practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.