A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chyke Doubeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chyke Doubeni, M.P.H., MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doubeni graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doubeni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doubeni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chyke A. Doubeni practice?
Dr. Chyke Doubeni practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Southborough, MA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.