A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chyke Doubeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doubeni
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doubeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chyke Doubeni, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doubeni graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doubeni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chyke Abadama Doubeni MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chyke A. Doubeni practice?
- Dr. Chyke Doubeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Chyke Doubeni practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.