A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cicero Malilay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Malilay graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Malilay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cicero Hilario Malilay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cicero H. Malilay practice?
- Dr. Cicero Malilay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cicero Malilay practices Anesthesiology near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Cerritos Anesthesiologists.