Dr. Cindy Cheung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

September 30th, 2015
Disappointed
I saw Dr. Cheung for a few years for annual exams. She seemed fine for that, though the wait is always really long (always more than an hour, once I waited 2 hours!). But then I got pregnant, and she seemed very annoyed whenever I asked her questions. And she wouldn't explain why she was giving me certain tests, or any of my test results, she'd just say "Everything's fine." I think she's used to dealing with immigrants and Medicare patients who don't ask many questions. I ended up switching docs mid-pregnancy as she grew more and more annoyed with my questions--to the point that she yelled at me! (And my questions were not at all unreasonable--my new doc answered all of them & more kindly and patiently.) Her staff is not friendly either.

March 9th, 2015
RN CNM
She is the best OBGYN I have met and worked with.

July 8th, 2012
Don't even bother
She has a student doctor in the room at the time of the exam and doesn't ask for your consent to have her there. The wait is long. She doesn't explain anything as she performs any procedures, and all she says when you ask her anything is everything looks fine.

April 30th, 2012
Expecting Mother
Thanks to my mother-in-law, I have found an exellant and caring doctor. She is someone that I can openly talk to about my medical issues.

February 18th, 2009
good first impression
as a health professional myself, I expect high level of competency. Dr. Cheung was referred by hospital staffs who have seen her work first hand. Office visit on a Saturday was unexpected long wait. Her desk clerk was not the friendliest but hopefully will improve after she gives birth her self. Dr. Cheung's exam was to the point and no wasted time, yet able to answer all my questions.