Dr. Cindy Cheung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Cheung?

Best Decision Ever

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I'm so glad that we've decided to go with Dr. Cindy Cheung after my friend has recommended her as OBGYN. I started seeing her about 7 or 8 years ago. Then when I got pregnant with my first child, she was very helpful, gave a lot of good advise, and calmed my nerves whenever I was feeling anxious. She was always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, and made me feel secure knowing that she has many years of experience. One example, when I was about 6 month pregnant and went to get sonogram from the radiology center, the radiologist told me that, based on what he sees in the sonogram, my baby has a condition where the esophagus and the airway tube are fused together. The news was so shocking to me that I couldn't walk or speak after the visit, and sat crying outside of the office for a long time afterwards. On the follow-up visit to Dr. Cheung, she reassures me not to worry because there is nothing wrong with the baby, and told me that the radiologist should not have said those things and arbitrarily made the diagnosis on his own. I was so relieved! My baby came out healthy and having no such illness. I'm glad that Dr. Cheung was so knowledgeable and was able to tell me right away with confidence that the baby will come out fine. She is truely a great doctor. Couldn't recommend her enough to everyone that I know.

Disappointed

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cheung for a few years for annual exams. She seemed fine for that, though the wait is always really long (always more than an hour, once I waited 2 hours!). But then I got pregnant, and she seemed very annoyed whenever I asked her questions. And she wouldn't explain why she was giving me certain tests, or any of my test results, she'd just say "Everything's fine." I think she's used to dealing with immigrants and Medicare patients who don't ask many questions. I ended up switching docs mid-pregnancy as she grew more and more annoyed with my questions--to the point that she yelled at me! (And my questions were not at all unreasonable--my new doc answered all of them & more kindly and patiently.) Her staff is not friendly either.

RN CNM

Posted on March 9th, 2015

She is the best OBGYN I have met and worked with.

Don't even bother

Posted on July 8th, 2012

She has a student doctor in the room at the time of the exam and doesn't ask for your consent to have her there. The wait is long. She doesn't explain anything as she performs any procedures, and all she says when you ask her anything is everything looks fine.

Expecting Mother

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Thanks to my mother-in-law, I have found an exellant and caring doctor. She is someone that I can openly talk to about my medical issues.

very bad doctor office

Posted on December 11th, 2011

good first impression

Posted on February 19th, 2009

as a health professional myself, I expect high level of competency. Dr. Cheung was referred by hospital staffs who have seen her work first hand. Office visit on a Saturday was unexpected long wait. Her desk clerk was not the friendliest but hopefully will improve after she gives birth her self. Dr. Cheung's exam was to the point and no wasted time, yet able to answer all my questions.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017