Dr. Cindy Hartley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Hartley?

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hartley is an incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable OBGYN. She listens to questions and concerns, never rushes your appointment and has a bedside manner unlike most doctors I have seen. She truly cares about the people that have entrusted her with their medical care and I couldn't recommend a better OBGYN.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

very poor overall...

wanted to thanks her for being such a wonderful doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2013

It is really difficult to find good doctors.. After trying many gynecologist at dallas area based on one of my friends i got her as my doctor and its so difficult to get a good doctor that i wanted to share this with all of you.. I will definitely say if you are looking someone who would care for you and treat you well you should definitely goto her.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I saw Dr.Hartley for my pregnancy. When I go to a doctor, I look for compassion, patience and healing touch. She has all those qualities and more. I must say, I have seen bad doctors, doctors that rush through your examination, often hurting you, and also not answering your questions or even counter questioning your concerns. Dr.Hartley is nothing like that. She was always very patient in answering my (zillion:)) questions, and answers to the point. She is very knowledgeable and is a caring person. The world needs more doctors like her!

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I see Dr. Bankston but Dr. Hartley delivered my baby. I am so glad! I went into labor on my own and after I got my epidural, she never pushed meds or a c-section on me. She broke my water and let everything else happen on its own. She was a great coach and so encouraging when I started pushing. She is very nice.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I really liked Dr. Hartley when I started going to her as my gynecologist a few years ago, so I continued to use her as my OB when I got pregnant. However, I think her practice must have grown exponentially over the past few years because I feel like she sort of rushes the appointments, and she never remembers anything about me unless I specifically ask her about it. For example, since all my other pregnant friends' doctors had conversations with them about their weight gain, I asked Dr. Hartley if mine was on track, and she asked me how much I'd gained (even though the nurse checks my weight every appt and writes it in my file), and told me it was borderline low. I had assumed she had been monitoring my weight and just not said anything because it was fine.Both she and her PA are also not very good about contacting patients about lab results. For multiple tests that I've had done, I've had to call the office several times for my results, and with the last one, I ended up hearing through the front desk person the third time I called instead of receiving a call back from the PA. I feel this is very unprofessional, especially since they had already called in the medication to the pharmacy without getting the lab results back, and never called me to notify me that I didn't need to take the medication they had called in for me. Although I think Dr. Hartley is a very competent doctor, I think I will use a different doctor for my next pregnancy.

I love Dr.Hartley!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Hartley for 4 years now. I would NOT go to another doctor. She is so sweet, smart caring. I honestly feel so comfortable with her and the entire staff. She gives you 100% of her attention and never have I felt rushed.

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Whole staff is very friendly and Dr. Hartley really seems to care. :)

Best OB/GYN in dfw

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Doctor Hartley is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. Her bedside manner is outstanding, she is extremely nice, understanding, compassionate, and professional. I don't have a bad thing to say about her, or her office staff! She always remembers me, and asks about my kids. She delivered one of my two kids, and I will absolutely have her deliver my future children when the time comes.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Hartley is a great physician. She delivered my daughter and during pregnancy if she suspect any problem she will send you to a specialist or admit you to hospital. I will always continue to see her although I do live a good distance from the office but worth the drive.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2011

First off let me just say how surprised I am to read that someone thought Dr. Hartley was arrogant and condoscending... she's the best doctor I've ever been to. She is VERY confident, knows her stuff, and is extremely personable (and I'm not even the friendly, talkative type). I think she's great, and I am very confident in having her as my doc during my pregnancy, and I've had complications with a pregnancy in the past. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Arrogant

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever been to in mylife. Her demeanor is filled with arrogance and acts condesending. I'm sure I can find another female doctor who does not act like I am inconveniencing her with my questions.