Obstetrician & Gynecologist
1600 Coit Rd
Ste 402
Plano, TX 75075
972-612-8829
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  wanted to thanks her for being such a wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Meera on Jul 12th, 2013

It is really difficult to find good doctors.. After trying many gynecologist at dallas area based on one of my friends i got her as my doctor and its so difficult to get a good doctor that i wanted to share this with all of you.. I will definitely say if you are looking someone who would care for you and treat you well you should definitely goto her.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Teena T. on Jun 19th, 2013

I saw Dr.Hartley for my pregnancy. When I go to a doctor, I look for compassion, patience and healing touch. She has all those qualities and more. I must say, I have seen bad doctors, doctors that rush through your examination, often hurting you, and also not answering your questions or even counter questioning your concerns. Dr.Hartley is nothing like that. She was always very patient in answering my (zillion:)) questions, and answers to the point. She is very knowledgeable and is a caring person. The world needs more doctors like her!

May 24th, 2013

I see Dr. Bankston but Dr. Hartley delivered my baby. I am so glad! I went into labor on my own and after I got my epidural, she never pushed meds or a c-section on me. She broke my water and let everything else happen on its own. She was a great coach and so encouraging when I started pushing. She is very nice.

Oct 23rd, 2012

I really liked Dr. Hartley when I started going to her as my gynecologist a few years ago, so I continued to use her as my OB when I got pregnant. However, I think her practice must have grown exponentially over the past few years because I feel like she sort of rushes the appointments, and she never remembers anything about me unless I specifically ask her about it. For example, since all my other pregnant friends' doctors had conversations with them about their weight gain, I asked Dr. Hartley if mine was on track, and she asked me how much I'd gained (even though the nurse checks my weight every appt and writes it in my file), and told me it was borderline low. I had assumed she had been monitoring my weight and just not said anything because it was fine.Both she and her PA are also not very good about contacting patients about lab results. For multiple tests that I've had done, I've had to call the office several times for my results, and with the last one, I ended up hearing through the front desk person the third time I called instead of receiving a call back from the PA. I feel this is very unprofessional, especially since they had already called in the medication to the pharmacy without getting the lab results back, and never called me to notify me that I didn't need to take the medication they had called in for me. Although I think Dr. Hartley is a very competent doctor, I think I will use a different doctor for my next pregnancy.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

She is very understanding, she listens to my questios and answers them also suggests resources for me to also look into. I just had a hysterectomy via the Da Vinci Robotic surgery. I was so excited and impressed on how I was treated and how knowledgeable she is. She by far the best doctor I have ever been to. And to the person who thought she was arrogant. Where did that come from? I have NEVER seen her act this was nor any or the other staff as well maybe the person doing the rating was having a bad day so the next time you rate someone when you are having a bad day you should think twice before rating someone badly when it really is you because this is on their profile and I know your rating was totally unfair!!Betty

|  I love Dr.Hartley!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Hartley for 4 years now. I would NOT go to another doctor. She is so sweet, smart caring. I honestly feel so comfortable with her and the entire staff. She gives you 100% of her attention and never have I felt rushed.

Feb 6th, 2012

Whole staff is very friendly and Dr. Hartley really seems to care. :)

|  Best OB/GYN in dfw  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Doctor Hartley is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. Her bedside manner is outstanding, she is extremely nice, understanding, compassionate, and professional. I don't have a bad thing to say about her, or her office staff! She always remembers me, and asks about my kids. She delivered one of my two kids, and I will absolutely have her deliver my future children when the time comes.

Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Hartley is a great physician. She delivered my daughter and during pregnancy if she suspect any problem she will send you to a specialist or admit you to hospital. I will always continue to see her although I do live a good distance from the office but worth the drive.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

First off let me just say how surprised I am to read that someone thought Dr. Hartley was arrogant and condoscending... she's the best doctor I've ever been to. She is VERY confident, knows her stuff, and is extremely personable (and I'm not even the friendly, talkative type). I think she's great, and I am very confident in having her as my doc during my pregnancy, and I've had complications with a pregnancy in the past. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

|  Arrogant  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever been to in mylife. Her demeanor is filled with arrogance and acts condesending. I'm sure I can find another female doctor who does not act like I am inconveniencing her with my questions.

|  She is a GREAT doctor!!!  |  show details
by T. Barker on Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Hartley is a wonderful doctor, well educated, and very friendly. She really cares about people. She returns call promptley. She had delivered 2 of my children and will deliver my 3rd in 2 weeks. I would trust her with any medical procedure or problems. I highly recommend Cindy Hartley!!!!

Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Hartley is wonderful. She takes time to answer my questions. She is very open and honest but also puts you at ease.