A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Marshall, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy D Marshall MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cindy D. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Cindy Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Marshall practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geriatric Doctors.