A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Marshall, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy D Marshall MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cindy D. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Cindy Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Marshall practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geriatric Doctors.