A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Kay Schneider MD is a female General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cindy K. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Cindy Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Schneider practices General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.