A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Kay Schneider MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cindy K. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Cindy Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Schneider practices General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.