A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Sasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Sasaki, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Pharyngectomy (Pharynx Removal)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence T Sasaki MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence T. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Clarence Sasaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Sasaki practices Otolaryngology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.