A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Sasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasaki
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Sasaki, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Pharyngectomy (Pharynx Removal)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence T Sasaki MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence T. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Clarence Sasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Sasaki practices Otolaryngology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.