A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Grimes, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Grimes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarice Leavon Grimes MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clarice L. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Clarice Grimes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarice Grimes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.