A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarisa Gracia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarisa Gracia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gracia
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gracia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarisa Gracia, MD, MSCE is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Female Infertility
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gracia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarisa R Gracia MD and MSCE is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Clarisa R. Gracia practice?
- Dr. Clarisa Gracia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clarisa Gracia practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.