A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarisa Gracia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarisa Gracia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gracia
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gracia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarisa Gracia, MD, MSCE is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Female Infertility
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gracia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarisa R Gracia MD and MSCE is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Clarisa R. Gracia practice?
- Dr. Clarisa Gracia has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarisa Gracia practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.