Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1790 Broadway
Fl 12
New York, NY 10019
212-305-4636
Locations and availability (8)

|  Unreliable for Consult Appointment  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2013

Dr. Bonanno came recommended. I scheduled a consult with her about a month out. She cancelled just before that appointment and rescheduled for another month later. A few days before the second appointment, she cancelled again because she is studying for her Boards. She was not willing to reschedule for another several months -- presumably until she has taken the Boards. Suffice it to say, I am not interested in rescheduling with her, but I caution others against wasting precious time waiting for a consult with her. The Boards are predictable and there was no reason for this doctor to string me along.

|  Extraordinary  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

It is actually difficult to put into words how wonderful she is in every way. If David Copperfield's Agnes were ever to come to life in the medical profession, she would be Dr. Bonanno. She is a beacon of light - extraordinarily bright, dedicated, thoughtful and classy.

|  Exceptional  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Bonanno exceeded my expectations. She is highly qualified, always accessible, and helped me through all my fears as a first time mom. I would highly recommend her!!!

|  libby  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr.Bonanno is a smart caring and wonderful doctor. She helped me so much even after delivery. Our expirience with Dr. Bonanno and the entire Columbia team was amzing! We had so many things go wrong with this pregnancy, but we got the perfect doctor!

|  Dr. Bonanno is exceptional.  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I'm a 41 year old woman who sought a high-risk pregnancy doctor this spring. None of the recommended Doctors on my list were accepting new patients. Finally I thought I'd try Dr. Bonanno, who is a physician at a Columbia office specializing in high risk pregnancies. My partner and I could not have been happier with our choice. Bright, inquisitive, kind, and professional, Dr. Bonanno guided us through our first tests and the process of pregnancy. Unfortunately we found via a CVS performend in week 12 (by Dr. Wapner, who was fast, accurate, and also excellent) the heartbreaking news that we had a Trisomy case, and we made the painful decision to terminate the pregnancy. One of the few consolations is that my partner and I felt the entire time that we were in excellent hands with the doctor and her office. She was sympathetic, clear-headed, quick acting, communicative, and emailed to check in with us as we struggled. We could not have asked for a better doctor to help guide us through this situation, and would return to her without question.

|  A Skilled and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

We really enjoyed our experience with Dr. Bonanno. The practice is run very very well. My previous OB's practice regularly ran an hour behind, so I was thrilled with the efficiency of this practice. Dr. Bonanno and her aides were all very professional while being very caring. I looked forward to every visit and really felt as if I mattered to her. Very pleased with the entire experience.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

she is so commited to help everyone

|  Wonderful OBGYN!  |  show details
by Adriane Kyropoulos on Jul 6th, 2010

Dr. Bonanno is clearly bright, but most of all she listens and is very adept at explaining issues as they arise. I looked forward to seeing her each visit and cannot imagine a better doctor to help bring our daughter into the world! She is part of a tremendous practice and I highly recommend her.