Dr. Clark Griffith MD Patient Reviews

4.8

October 26th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Griffith since 1999 when he was referred to me by a close friend. He is knowledgeable and courteous and shows genuine concern for any medical issue that I am concerned with. I would totally reccomend him to anyone. The staff in office there are all courteous and kind.

October 21st, 2015
Love Dr. Griffith and staff. Getting pregnant at 40+ I needed someone focused on mature moms and he was excellent in this area. Put me at ease. Great staff services for new expectant moms. Continued as my gyn and he keeps up to date on advancements in technology and medicine and is well informed. Great office - just wish they sent annual reminders because I forget when it's time to go back :o)

April 15th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Griffith for years. We've been through so much together. He's excellent at what he does.

July 31st, 2012
The Best!
Dr Griffith is the best! He delivered me when I was bSistine has been my obgyn since I was a teen-ager. e always catches things other doctors I've seen have missed. He's is not replaceable.

October 11th, 2011
Saved My Life (literally)
Dr. Griffith is thoughtful, understanding, patient, and forgiving. I have been a challenging and complex case for him. No one delivers difficult, hard news better than Dr. Griffith. He is frank and forthright, yet balances this perfectly with being caring and compassionate. You can ask him anything and even when it may seem as though it is challenging him, he never balks and if anything will just more fully consider the patient's unique needs and concerns. Dr. Griffith was my advocate and guiding light during a crazy-scary, emotional and medically complex time for me. His thoroughness resulted in the incidental and just-in-time simultaneous discovery of two unrelated, rare but potentially life-threatening diagnoses for me. His amazing speed at rounding up and getting me linked with the most incredible, top notch team of doctors was key to my being here today. I found Dr. Griffith's surgical skills in the operating room were completely what I needed and would rank him with the best of the best. Surgeons must make big, impactful, on-the-spot decisions in the operating room on their patient's behalf. I found Dr. Griffith to be completely trustworthy in this regard and he aptly weighed future risks vs. patient wishes and needs with the precision only a superior, experienced surgeon possesses.Dr. Griffith is unbelievably accessible to his patients and encouraged me to contact him and to keep him informed. He made me feel as though my case was never far from his thoughts even in his off-hours. From a patient perspective, he is just so darn easy to work with during good times and hard. I wish every woman had a doctor like Dr. Griffith. I've been Dr. Griffith's patient for over five years and have been with his practice for more than 30 years. I took a several year absence from getting check-ups after one of his partners retired, but in retrospect see how silly and stupid I was not to have immediately shifted to Dr. Griffith. Thankfully, he accepted me as his patient even after I was embarrassingly late to our fist appointment. Had he not been so tolerant from the start with me, I doubt I'd be here today. I do not think it an overstatement in thinking the totality of my experience with Dr. Griffith resulted in him saving my life. Thanks a million times over, Dr. Griffith!

May 6th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon!
excellent surgeon. He helped to delivered my second child. very caring and compassionate person. I remember that on the first visit he spent 45 minutes with me asking questions and writing everything on my file. He takes time to listen, answer all question, very professional, I thank God for his life.

April 28th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I think the world of Dr. Griffith. Along w/ having a wonderful, caring bedside manor he is a great doctor. He has worked w/ me to get and stay pregnant and although I am choosing to deliver elsewhere in order to have a water birth, have been very greatful to go through my pregnancy with him. Hopefully there will be none, but if I am to have any complications he is who I want by my side.

March 15th, 2011
Exceptional
Dr. Griffith has spectacular bedside manner and made my pregnancy smooth! I am looking forward to the next one. He makes you feel completely comfortable!

June 17th, 2010
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. G!!!!!!
I went through a very high risk 3rd pregnancy. During my 2nd pregnancy, my son had a stroke during my prenancy, due to a blood clotting disorder that I have (not under care of Dr. G). I was extremely scared during my pregnancy, and Dr. Griffith was ABSOLUTELY wonderful during the entire pregnancy. He made me feel like I was his only patient. My baby girl was healthy during the pregnancy and after due to the care that Dr. Griffith took with us. He knew exactly what to do to prevent her from having the same issues that my son did, and there are no words to thank him for the loving care that he showed us during this stressful and frightening time of my life. I am more than grateful and would recommend him highly to anyone!!!!!!