Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. CitySearch.
 |  The Best!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr Griffith is the best! He delivered me when I was bSistine has been my obgyn since I was a teen-ager. e always catches things other doctors I've seen have missed. He's is not replaceable.

|  Saved My Life (literally)  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Griffith is thoughtful, understanding, patient, and forgiving. I have been a challenging and complex case for him. No one delivers difficult, hard news better than Dr. Griffith. He is frank and forthright, yet balances this perfectly with being caring and compassionate. You can ask him anything and even when it may seem as though it is challenging him, he never balks and if anything will just more fully consider the patient's unique needs and concerns. Dr. Griffith was my advocate and guiding light during a crazy-scary, emotional and medically complex time for me. His thoroughness resulted in the incidental and just-in-time simultaneous discovery of two unrelated, rare but potentially life-threatening diagnoses for me. His amazing speed at rounding up and getting me linked with the most incredible, top notch team of doctors was key to my being here today. I found Dr. Griffith's surgical skills in the operating room were completely what I needed and would rank him with the best of the best. Surgeons must make big, impactful, on-the-spot decisions in the operating room on their patient's behalf. I found Dr. Griffith to be completely trustworthy in this regard and he aptly weighed future risks vs. patient wishes and needs with the precision only a superior, experienced surgeon possesses.Dr. Griffith is unbelievably accessible to his patients and encouraged me to contact him and to keep him informed. He made me feel as though my case was never far from his thoughts even in his off-hours. From a patient perspective, he is just so darn easy to work with during good times and hard. I wish every woman had a doctor like Dr. Griffith. I've been Dr. Griffith's patient for over five years and have been with his practice for more than 30 years. I took a several year absence from getting check-ups after one of his partners retired, but in retrospect see how silly and stupid I was not to have immediately shifted to Dr. Griffith. Thankfully, he accepted me as his patient even after I was embarrassingly late to our fist appointment. Had he not been so tolerant from the start with me, I doubt I'd be here today. I do not think it an overstatement in thinking the totality of my experience with Dr. Griffith resulted in him saving my life. Thanks a million times over, Dr. Griffith!

|  Excellent Surgeon!  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

excellent surgeon. He helped to delivered my second child. very caring and compassionate person. I remember that on the first visit he spent 45 minutes with me asking questions and writing everything on my file. He takes time to listen, answer all question, very professional, I thank God for his life.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

I think the world of Dr. Griffith. Along w/ having a wonderful, caring bedside manor he is a great doctor. He has worked w/ me to get and stay pregnant and although I am choosing to deliver elsewhere in order to have a water birth, have been very greatful to go through my pregnancy with him. Hopefully there will be none, but if I am to have any complications he is who I want by my side.

|  Exceptional  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Griffith has spectacular bedside manner and made my pregnancy smooth! I am looking forward to the next one. He makes you feel completely comfortable!

|  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. G!!!!!!  |  show details
by Tammy Dickson on Jun 17th, 2010

I went through a very high risk 3rd pregnancy. During my 2nd pregnancy, my son had a stroke during my prenancy, due to a blood clotting disorder that I have (not under care of Dr. G). I was extremely scared during my pregnancy, and Dr. Griffith was ABSOLUTELY wonderful during the entire pregnancy. He made me feel like I was his only patient. My baby girl was healthy during the pregnancy and after due to the care that Dr. Griffith took with us. He knew exactly what to do to prevent her from having the same issues that my son did, and there are no words to thank him for the loving care that he showed us during this stressful and frightening time of my life. I am more than grateful and would recommend him highly to anyone!!!!!!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by AmyAsh on Apr 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Griffith is an awesome doctor. He has great bed side manner. I went to him after another doctor was rude to me and I will never go see another doctor. He is great!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
by juliejules4 on Jan 16th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Griffith is a very caring and compassionate person. He helped with one miscarriage and D&C as well as helping to deliver a healthy baby girl after two losses. He listens and is very open to alternative medicine, nutrition, bioidentical hormones. He

Read Full Review at citysearch.com