Learn more about Dr. Clarke Espy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarke Espy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espy
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Espy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarke Espy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Espy graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Espy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarke David Espy MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Clarke D. Espy practice?
- Dr. Clarke Espy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarke Espy practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Neurologists.