Dr. Clarke Espy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2013
best doctor ever!!
Dr. Espy is flat out the best doctor on this planet! I mean it! he is the most knowledgable about any possible issue you may have. Truly a gem and god forbid if he ever retires. he is truly amazing, he literally saved my life! god bless him!

July 10th, 2013
patient
One of the BEST doctor's ever. He is patient, listens, extremely knowledgeable and highly recommended by his peers. I am very blessed to have him as my physician. I suffer from migraines. His assistant Donna is wonderful too!!

May 25th, 2013
Superstar of Neurology
It's great to have Dr. Espy as your doctor. He is knows medicine and is easy to talk to! He will take good care of you! Awesome doctor.

July 20th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Espy is the most compassionate caring doctor I have ever met. He truly makes you feel like your his only patient. He spends a great amount of time with the patient, and discusses every aspect of a very complex situation. His brilliance and knowledge are very obvious, and he just doesn't give up. I have had a complex medical problem for over a year. I am always very worried about it. He reminds me that I will be better, and to not give up hope. Dr. Espy is no stranger to the Los Angles community. Everyone speaks of his brilliance. I am grateful that he is my doctor.

June 14th, 2012
Has Patience with Patients
Dr. Espy is knowledgeable and takes time to research records and tests as all doctors do/should. Dr. Espy is understanding and compassionate beyond most doctors. This makes communication between patient and doctor better and improves the results.

January 21st, 2012
Ignorant and dangerous doctor
I went to Dr. Espy referred by a superb physician. I trusted Espy. He was practicing a very dangerous game: prentening to treat me but believing himself I had a mental illness not a life threatening incurable disease. He did this for MONTHS! Until he wrote me an email admitting his thoughts. He took time away from me to be treated by a qualified doctor because he lied. I'm now living in a Univerify Hospital setting told I will never recover. Not a chance at all. Because Espy chose arrogance and played God; iartrogenic is just fancy for physician who harms. There was not malace; just full blown prejudice and lies. He had not right to play God with my life. The quality gone. And he was my neuro. my life is ending, and he will go on with a liscense to harm: it was not part of his oath;

January 17th, 2012
Unusual person and physician
I would reccomend Dr. Espy in a second. He is up to date in his specialized field, willing to listen to his patient's concerns, very loving and spiritual too. He is unusual in that he sees the whole patient and is educated in doing so...the best of eastern and western medicine combined. I trust him! He is super...an unusual person and MD!

September 21st, 2011
I've seen him for a condition for many years and in my book he is skilled and highly competant. More doctors should offer ample time for visits like Dr. Espy does, and not rush you through like the majority do today. He is easy to talk to..and kind, which is great.

August 5th, 2011
MD
Excellent doctor

June 18th, 2011
Dangerous doctor!
Dr. Espy is a dangerous doctor. He portended to treat me for a severely disabling disease but later disclosed by email he doubted I actually had this horrendous and incurable neuromuscular disease. The time lost with the quack and lunatic doctor cost me greatly. I will never recover. My life, literally is now lost. A person cannot fake a genetic disease. Dr. Espy was too incompetent and impotent to even believe the patient's experience. I sure hope he one day gets the same level of care for himself or a loved one he cherishes. This way he might understand that a dangerous doctor like him has no business in medicine. He is a disgrace to his profession. I wonder how many people have died because of this charlatan.

February 24th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr.. Espy's for years. When I needed a neurologist I went to him without referral because he had been my father-in-laws neurologist after a stroke and I thought and still think he is the most caring m.d. I had ever seen. He kneeled down and cut my father-in-la'ws toenails which were very long which has care-giver had not done for him. He is also good at sending you off for second opinions when he is stumped. I have a rare neuropathy and he sent me to the Mayo Clinic for a diagnosis. In my world of m.d.'s he is the best.I find his office staff good and polite .I cannot think of a negative about him.Oh, yes, he and I often discuss problems I am having by e-mail so I do noot have to go there when it is unnecessary.

July 7th, 2010
Nice doctor, office not clean
He couldnt help with my seizures, office was not clean and needs renovations. After seeing him on a local tv show, judge brown, I lost all respect for him as a physician