Internists, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Brentwood
11645 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 825
Los Angeles, CA 90025
310-591-9171
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  best doctor ever!!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2013

Dr. Espy is flat out the best doctor on this planet! I mean it! he is the most knowledgable about any possible issue you may have. Truly a gem and god forbid if he ever retires. he is truly amazing, he literally saved my life! god bless him!

|  patient  |  show details
by Janna on Jul 10th, 2013

One of the BEST doctor's ever. He is patient, listens, extremely knowledgeable and highly recommended by his peers. I am very blessed to have him as my physician. I suffer from migraines. His assistant Donna is wonderful too!!

|  Superstar of Neurology  |  show details
by BVL on May 25th, 2013

It's great to have Dr. Espy as your doctor. He is knows medicine and is easy to talk to! He will take good care of you! Awesome doctor.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Espy is the most compassionate caring doctor I have ever met. He truly makes you feel like your his only patient. He spends a great amount of time with the patient, and discusses every aspect of a very complex situation. His brilliance and knowledge are very obvious, and he just doesn't give up. I have had a complex medical problem for over a year. I am always very worried about it. He reminds me that I will be better, and to not give up hope. Dr. Espy is no stranger to the Los Angles community. Everyone speaks of his brilliance. I am grateful that he is my doctor.

|  Has Patience with Patients  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

Dr. Espy is knowledgeable and takes time to research records and tests as all doctors do/should. Dr. Espy is understanding and compassionate beyond most doctors. This makes communication between patient and doctor better and improves the results.

|  Ignorant and dangerous doctor  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

I went to Dr. Espy referred by a superb physician. I trusted Espy. He was practicing a very dangerous game: prentening to treat me but believing himself I had a mental illness not a life threatening incurable disease. He did this for MONTHS! Until he wrote me an email admitting his thoughts. He took time away from me to be treated by a qualified doctor because he lied. I'm now living in a Univerify Hospital setting told I will never recover. Not a chance at all. Because Espy chose arrogance and played God; iartrogenic is just fancy for physician who harms. There was not malace; just full blown prejudice and lies. He had not right to play God with my life. The quality gone. And he was my neuro. my life is ending, and he will go on with a liscense to harm: it was not part of his oath;

|  Unusual person and physician  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

I would reccomend Dr. Espy in a second. He is up to date in his specialized field, willing to listen to his patient's concerns, very loving and spiritual too. He is unusual in that he sees the whole patient and is educated in doing so...the best of eastern and western medicine combined. I trust him! He is super...an unusual person and MD!

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

I've seen him for a condition for many years and in my book he is skilled and highly competant. More doctors should offer ample time for visits like Dr. Espy does, and not rush you through like the majority do today. He is easy to talk to..and kind, which is great.

|  MD  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Excellent doctor

|  Dangerous doctor!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

Dr. Espy is a dangerous doctor. He portended to treat me for a severely disabling disease but later disclosed by email he doubted I actually had this horrendous and incurable neuromuscular disease. The time lost with the quack and lunatic doctor cost me greatly. I will never recover. My life, literally is now lost. A person cannot fake a genetic disease. Dr. Espy was too incompetent and impotent to even believe the patient's experience. I sure hope he one day gets the same level of care for himself or a loved one he cherishes. This way he might understand that a dangerous doctor like him has no business in medicine. He is a disgrace to his profession. I wonder how many people have died because of this charlatan.

|  new address for Clarke Espy, M D.  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Dr. Espy has a new address: 4560 Admiralty Way #255Marina Del Rey, Ca. 90292phone: 310 301 0404fax: 310 301 1515

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.. Espy's for years. When I needed a neurologist I went to him without referral because he had been my father-in-laws neurologist after a stroke and I thought and still think he is the most caring m.d. I had ever seen. He kneeled down and cut my father-in-la'ws toenails which were very long which has care-giver had not done for him. He is also good at sending you off for second opinions when he is stumped. I have a rare neuropathy and he sent me to the Mayo Clinic for a diagnosis. In my world of m.d.'s he is the best.I find his office staff good and polite .I cannot think of a negative about him.Oh, yes, he and I often discuss problems I am having by e-mail so I do noot have to go there when it is unnecessary.

|  Nice doctor, office not clean  |  show details
by mcd on Jul 7th, 2010

He couldnt help with my seizures, office was not clean and needs renovations. After seeing him on a local tv show, judge brown, I lost all respect for him as a physician

|  Great Diagnostic skill  |  show details
by Sam Asch's daughter on Oct 8th, 2009

When my father, who had Parkinson's, began to have respiratory problems at age 93, and his internist had suggested that I get his "affairs in order", Dr. Espy, by carefully obtaining a history, and a thorough exam, deduced that a cough medication (not prescribed for him) was causing the problem. He treated my dad as if he could live forever. My Dad lived to be over 100. I'm very grateful.