A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudette McGoey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudette McGoey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGoey graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. McGoey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Brighton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudette T McGoey MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Claudette T. McGoey practice?
- Dr. Claudette McGoey has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudette McGoey practices Dermatology near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Dermatologists.