A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Nugent is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Nugent, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nugent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Eva Nugent MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Claudia Nugent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Nugent practices Gastroenterology near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Champaign Gastroenterologists.