A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Nugent is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nugent
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nugent Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Nugent, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nugent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Eva Nugent MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Claudia Nugent has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Nugent practices Gastroenterology near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Gastroenterologists.