A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Werner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Werner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Werner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- St.Paul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Werner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia L. Werner practice?
- Dr. Claudia Werner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Werner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.