A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Heighten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Heighten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heighten graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Heighten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay Matthew Heighten MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clay M. Heighten practice?
- Dr. Clay Heighten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clay Heighten practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.