Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clay Heighten
Dr. Clay Heighten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and El Paso, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Heighten is affiliated with St Paul Medical Center, Rhd Medical Center and UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul. He speaks English.
Dr. Clay Heighten has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clay Heighten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Chun Wang
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.40 mi22
Dr. Douglas Sheena
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.60 mi33
Dr. Peter Davis
Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.65 mi23