A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clee Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clee Lloyd is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clee Lloyd, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lloyd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clee Everett Lloyd MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clee E. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Clee Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Clee Lloyd practices Otolaryngology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Otolaryngologists.