A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boland
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Boland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Richard Boland MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clement R. Boland practice?
- Dr. Clement Boland has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Boland practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.