A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Boland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clement R. Boland practice?
Dr. Clement Boland practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and La Jolla, CA.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, Dallas Geneticists, and Dallas Surgeons.