A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boland
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Boland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Richard Boland MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clement R. Boland practice?
- Dr. Clement Boland has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Boland practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.