A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement McCaskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement McCaskill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaskill
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCaskill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement McCaskill, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaskill graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCaskill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement McCaskill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clement McCaskill practice?
- Dr. Clement McCaskill has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement McCaskill practices Family Medicine near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Family Physicians.