A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Lipman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Lipman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lipman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford R Lipman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Lipman practice?
- Dr. Clifford Lipman has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Lipman practices Emergency Medicine near Garwood, NJ.
See Garwood Emergency Physicians.