A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Mevs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Mevs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Mevs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mevs graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mevs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford A Mevs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford A. Mevs practice?
- Dr. Clifford Mevs has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Mevs practices Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians and Staten Island Adolescent Specialists.