A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Sussman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sussman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford L Sussman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Clifford Sussman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Sussman practices Internal Medicine near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Internists.