A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Ferenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Ferenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Ferenz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferenz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Casey Ferenz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Clint C. Ferenz practice?
- Dr. Clint Ferenz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clint Ferenz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Manasquan Orthopedic Surgeons and Manasquan Surgeons.