A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Ferenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Ferenz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferenz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Ferenz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferenz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint C Ferenz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Clint C. Ferenz practice?
- Dr. Clint Ferenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clint Ferenz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.