A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Ferenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Ferenz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferenz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Ferenz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferenz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferenz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint C Ferenz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Clint C. Ferenz practice?
- Dr. Clint Ferenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clint Ferenz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.