A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Pittman, Vascular and Interventional Radiologist and Phlebologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Pittman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Pittman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Pittman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton Pittman practice?
- Dr. Clinton Pittman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Pittman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Sacramento Radiologists.