A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Wolboldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Wolboldt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Wolboldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolboldt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolboldt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton G G Wolboldt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton G. Wolboldt practice?
- Dr. Clinton Wolboldt has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Wolboldt practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.