A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clodoveo Cavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Cavan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clodoveo Navaja Cavan MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clodoveo N. Cavan practice?
- Dr. Clodoveo Cavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clodoveo Cavan practices Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Mount Holly Surgeons.