A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Iosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Iosso, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Medical Oncologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Iosso, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iosso graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Iosso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Thomson Iosso MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Colin T. Iosso practice?
- Dr. Colin Iosso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Colin Iosso practices Neurology near Burien, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Tacoma, WA.