A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Kanar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Kanar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Kanar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Lee Kanar MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colin L. Kanar practice?
- Dr. Colin Kanar has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Kanar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Physiatrists.