A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Phoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Phoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phoon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Phoon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Phoon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Phoon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin K.L. Phoon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin K. Phoon practice?
- Dr. Colin Phoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colin Phoon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.