A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Phoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Phoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phoon
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Phoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Phoon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Phoon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Phoon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin K.L. Phoon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin K. Phoon practice?
- Dr. Colin Phoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colin Phoon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.