A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Rudolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Rudolph, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Eating Disorders
- Feeding and Eating Disorders of Childhood
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rudolph has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudolph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin D. Rudolph practice?
Dr. Colin Rudolph practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near De Pere, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Cincinnati, OH.
See De Pere Pediatric Specialists.