A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Fay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Fay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fay has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Fay MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Fay practice?
- Dr. Colleen Fay has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Fay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.