A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Fay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Fay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fay has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Fay MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Fay practice?
- Dr. Colleen Fay has 6 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Fay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.