A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Fay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Fay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fay has 11 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Fay practice?
Dr. Colleen Fay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Bronx, NY.
See West Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.