A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen McCleery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen McCleery is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen McCleery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCleery graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. McCleery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua Health System- VoorheesMarltonBerlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Marie McCleery MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. McCleery practice?
- Dr. Colleen McCleery has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen McCleery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.