Dr. Cornelius Helling Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2014

Dr. Helling delivered my 3 children. During the 2nd birth I had complications and not only did he and the nursing staff of Baylor of Garland save my life, he saved my sons life. I was a patient from 1994-2006 and adored Dr. Helling and his staff.

January 29th, 2010

Dr. Helling has been my doctor for over thirty years. He is not only an excellent doctor, bout a kind and compassionate man who is very easy to talk to.He delivered my two daughters and also performed surgery. I credit him with saving my life.

July 18th, 2008

Love Dr. Helling

Dr. Helling delivered both of my children, and I and my girls have been under his care for 15+ years. He is calm, kind and empathatic. He takes the time to listen after each examination after you are fully dressed in his office.

May 23rd, 2012