A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Lessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Lessner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lessner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Lessner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Michael Lessner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Lessner practice?
- Dr. Cory Lessner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cory Lessner practices Ophthalmology near Sunrise, FL.