A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Lessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Lessner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lessner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Lessner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Michael Lessner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Lessner practice?
- Dr. Cory Lessner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cory Lessner practices Ophthalmology near Sunrise, FL.