Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 29th, 2011

My daughter had a unilateral cleft lip and palate. She and her sister had their pictures taken by a professional photographer. He asked if he could use her picture to promote his studio. He took her picture with her cleft side facing him. He didn't even notice the cleft.

Dr. Cutting is the best show details Dr. Cutting is the best
Sep 10th, 2011

My son was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate 19 years ago. I would have gone anywhere, wherever the best doctor was, because all I wanted was my son to live a normal life. My son does and it is because of Dr. Cutting and his team. He is now in college and other than a few inconviences along the way due to surgeries, he is just like everyone else.

Mar 14th, 2011

He saved my son! Scott was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. He had two operations by Dr. Cutting in his first year. He just had his nose touched up at 17. He is now a handsome young man with a girlfriend and will soon be going to college. Dr. Cutting has given him a normal life.

High consultation fee -$460! show details High consultation fee -$460!
Dec 10th, 2009

My consultation was just okay for $460!!! No photos were presented, I was told that he them in his computer. I thought he might have forgotten so I requested to go back to look at the photos. I was told that he did not have photos for my procedures, i.e. narrowing of nostrils and narrowing of the tip. Overall, I must admit I was seemingly underwhelmed and overcharged...