Court B Cutting MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

November 29th, 2011
My daughter had a unilateral cleft lip and palate. She and her sister had their pictures taken by a professional photographer. He asked if he could use her picture to promote his studio. He took her picture with her cleft side facing him. He didn't even notice the cleft.

September 10th, 2011
Dr. Cutting is the best
My son was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate 19 years ago. I would have gone anywhere, wherever the best doctor was, because all I wanted was my son to live a normal life. My son does and it is because of Dr. Cutting and his team. He is now in college and other than a few inconviences along the way due to surgeries, he is just like everyone else.

March 14th, 2011
He saved my son! Scott was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. He had two operations by Dr. Cutting in his first year. He just had his nose touched up at 17. He is now a handsome young man with a girlfriend and will soon be going to college. Dr. Cutting has given him a normal life.

December 10th, 2009
High consultation fee -$460!
My consultation was just okay for $460!!! No photos were presented, I was told that he them in his computer. I thought he might have forgotten so I requested to go back to look at the photos. I was told that he did not have photos for my procedures, i.e. narrowing of nostrils and narrowing of the tip. Overall, I must admit I was seemingly underwhelmed and overcharged...