Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist
Murray Hill
333 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016
212-263-8279
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

My daughter had a unilateral cleft lip and palate. She and her sister had their pictures taken by a professional photographer. He asked if he could use her picture to promote his studio. He took her picture with her cleft side facing him. He didn't even notice the cleft.

|  Dr. Cutting is the best  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

My son was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate 19 years ago. I would have gone anywhere, wherever the best doctor was, because all I wanted was my son to live a normal life. My son does and it is because of Dr. Cutting and his team. He is now in college and other than a few inconviences along the way due to surgeries, he is just like everyone else.

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

He saved my son! Scott was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. He had two operations by Dr. Cutting in his first year. He just had his nose touched up at 17. He is now a handsome young man with a girlfriend and will soon be going to college. Dr. Cutting has given him a normal life.

|  High consultation fee -$460!  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2009

My consultation was just okay for $460!!! No photos were presented, I was told that he them in his computer. I thought he might have forgotten so I requested to go back to look at the photos. I was told that he did not have photos for my procedures, i.e. narrowing of nostrils and narrowing of the tip. Overall, I must admit I was seemingly underwhelmed and overcharged...